Wednesday, November 28, 2007

11-28

In class today we did our free writing assignment and now we're writing again about our topic. I found that I was really more productive writing on paper than typing on the computer. For whatever reason it's easier for me to do my "pre writing" or rough drafts on note book paper as opposed to the computer. Unfortunately if I'm turning in any kind of documentation that would mean I'd have to transcribe the looseleaf to the computer. I had all kinds of issues sleeping and woke up early so during my sleep deprivation I went back and looked up different ways to approach my topic. In class today I went and made columns of all my articles that I will use in the body of my essay so that when I'm writing I'll have some sort of organization for my notes. After doing this I went back over my introduction to my paper.

No comments: